Kevin Jackson ( 1954) was born and educated in the UK. Jackson exhibits his work in the UK and in galleries around the world and has undertaken a range of commissioned works for corporations, public areas and private clients. He has a Masters Degree from Chelsea School of Art, London, and worked as lecturer, fine art printer, and engraver. For 20 years he was a commercial printmaker working as in a creative collaboration with fellow artist Rima Farah. His investigation, concern and curiosity at our responses to the virtual world and digital imaging are foremost in the wwwdot series of drawings; , digital and intaglio prints stemming from his virtual books of the same name; ReCycling Greens, the artist’s artwork on miniature slips of reused packaging material; and CUBAdisco, a sequence of paintings started on the Atlantic coast of Cuba, which are the direct precursors to the STARTLE paintings of 2015 and a theme that continues.
Selected solo show
- Migrations, curated by Reedah El – Said – The Barakat Trust. NYLA, Thurloe street – London SW7
- Bait Muzna Gallery, Muscat, Oman.
- Lagos, Nigeria
- Aphrodie, Izmir – Turchia
- Green art, Dubai – U.A.E.
- Galeri Oda, Istanbul – Turkey
- Gallerie 50 x 70, Beirut – Lebanon
- Print Retrospective, Gallerie Atassi, Damasco – Syria
- Private collection – Bahrain
- Aphrodie, Izmir -Lebanon
- Alef Gallery, Zamalek – Cairo
- Inma Gallery of Fine art – Dhahran – Saudi Arabia
- Tanjer Flandria Art Gallery, Tangiers – Morocco
- Majlis Gallery, Dubai – U.A.E.
- Sultan Gallery – Kuwait
- Gallery Butchoan – Amman – Jordan
- Van Wgner , Ankara – Turkey
- Heritage Gallery, Al Khobar – Saudi Arabia
- The Graffiti Gallery – London
Selected group exhibition:
- Proof “ Six Printmakers” , curated by BTW & Matt Dennis , BTW Gallery – London
- AS Velasca, Skip Gallery – Milan
- Old House, New Art 6, international Symposium – Urla – Turkey
- Galerie Moreno – Landsberg am Lech – Germany
- Zwishchen Flüssen, international Kunstlersymposium – Schwabmunchen – Germany
- Across Buonaries, curated by Ana Cockerill – Espacio Gallery – London
- What Ever Floats your boat, curated by Jonathan Riley – Gallery 66 – Folkestone – UK
- Duality, curated bt Ana Cockerill, Espacio Gallery, London
- Yan Yana, Karma Sergi, Peker Sanat Evi’nde, Ankara – Turkey
- Space Gallery, Folkestone – UK
- Mica Gallery, 103 Old Brompton Road – London
- KPMG London, Islamic Art Exhibition, curated by Reedah El – Saie, London
- A21 International Art Exhibition at the Harada – no- Mori Museum in Kobe – Japan
- The London group Open 2009 – Menier Gallery
British Museum, Islamic Collection . National Museum of Jordan . Musée Institut du Monde Arabe . UNICEF Geneva.